- This event has passed.
Retirement Planning Workshop
September 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmComplimentary
You are cordially invited to join us for a Complimentary Private Dinner Event at Rockwell’s Steakhouse in Toledo!
Seating is limited in observation of the social distancing guidelines, so please guarantee your space now by calling 419-872-0204.
Dinner Event Highlights:
- Can Social Security be 100% tax free income?
- How can your income be tax free?
- Steps to take to minimize the taxes you pay on your retirement savings
- How to potentially avoid losing up to 70% of your IRA to federal and state taxes
- How you can legally eliminate taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) at age 72
- How to use your distributions to potentially reduce your taxable income
- And much, much more!
RSVP by calling the Citizen Advisory Group office at 419-872-0204.